GMOs are worse than genocide
06-08-2018, 06:57 AM,
GMOs are worse than genocide
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk...s-no-more/

Bayer has bought Monsanto and as part of the takeover, the Monsanto name is being erased.
Quote:"We simply had a strong belief that the Bayer brand has a very strong, positive recognition, simply based on brand audits that we've done worldwide," Condon said.

"This is something we couldn't say about the Monsanto corporate brand."

I guess Bayer is the expert at using a name change to forget that you were responsible for something like, say, using slave labor to manufacture genocide gas.

Back when many scientists were looking at neonicotinoid pesticides as a factor in colony collapse disorder, I heard quite a few people condemning Monsanto for killing the bees. Monsanto never made neonicotinoids. Bayer did.

This is why I take the anti-GMO movement about as seriously, intellectually speaking, as the anti-nuclear power movement.
06-08-2018, 07:06 AM,
RE: GMOs are worse than genocide
Lol
"The 300ZX Turbo is a dance; it's a song; it's rolling, roaring automotive art. There is no color that doesn't suit it. There is no mood-lifting chemical substance it can't replace." - Automobile Magazine
06-08-2018, 07:08 AM,
It seems to me that IG Farben was more Nazi-adjacent back then, so maybe it's not as bad as it seems?
"The 300ZX Turbo is a dance; it's a song; it's rolling, roaring automotive art. There is no color that doesn't suit it. There is no mood-lifting chemical substance it can't replace." - Automobile Magazine
06-08-2018, 07:15 AM,
How do these two companies compare on the evil scale to Nestle?
Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie ClubbieClubbieClubbieClubbieClubbie