Seems you're going to have to find other things to talk about
09-24-2013, 12:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-24-2013, 12:30 PM by FuturDreamz.)
Seems you're going to have to find other things to talk about
Blackberry officially going private

How about the leafblower thing? I haven't heard that dead horse in a while.
09-24-2013, 12:35 PM,
RE: Seems you're going to have to find other things to talk about
well you're always going to be a fucking retard so the well is not going dry
smapdi Wrote:I do declare that losing one's anal virginity sure is a memorable time.
09-24-2013, 01:35 PM,
Beginning of the end for BlackBerry.
There is no dark side of the moon, really…matter of fact, it's all dark.
09-24-2013, 01:50 PM,
I hope it works. Markets are better with competition. It just stinks of too little too late. They've got a firm user base in government, still, so hopefully they can find a way to start bailing water.

It's not that people love to hate Blackberry, it's just that blackberry loves itself a bit too much and thought it could coast on its installed user base. It turns out that people like features.

And don't think that this Won't happen to Apple if someone can come up with something better. It can, and there's history that says that the incumbent will get overthrown. It's just that apple has a lot if eggs in a lot of baskets so it has plenty of room to experiment and change. Blackberry never had that convenience.
A massage doesn't always have to lead to sex, but if it doesn't then you're doing it wrong.
flickr | Stupid Blog | Twitter
09-24-2013, 08:36 PM,
This thread is a duplicate.
bedstuy Wrote:mocking a pair of $500 jeans is a form of class warfare... why do you hate my social status?
09-24-2013, 10:57 PM,
Probably the first of many on the subject.
A massage doesn't always have to lead to sex, but if it doesn't then you're doing it wrong.
flickr | Stupid Blog | Twitter