Treefort54 Party Headquarters

Full Version: There is an ongoing experiment on this board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
You won't be told what it is, but some of you have probably figured it out.

As a result of this experiment a user was banned. That ban has been lifted.

In the name of science we must, and will, carry on. I appreciate your support during this time of uncertainty.

Clubbie R
"Serious forum business", indeed.
This hidden mystery experiment is really starting to stress me out. I hope I'm in the sugar pill group.
I want some homeopathic remedies with my sugar pills.
Is the bot part of it? Can the bot ban people? How come when you get banned you get booted from your user groups?
FunkyRes Wrote: [ -> ]I want some homeopathic remedies with my sugar pills.

Why do you want homeopathic remedies with my sugar pills?
(04-09-2014, 12:07 AM)PartyLeader Wrote: [ -> ]You won't be told what it is, but some of you have probably figured it out.

As a result of this experiment a user was banned. That ban has been lifted.

In the name of science we must, and will, carry on. I appreciate your support during this time of uncertainty.

Clubbie R

Finger
I will add this fact to my database.
Is the experiment still ongoing?
I honestly have no idea.
This thread doesn't have anything to do with me. Shoeman
How are you sure that you are not the experiment? Really, you might be. I really can't remember...
I feel like we've all learned something.