Treefort54 Party Headquarters

Full Version: Gippy writes Java
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: i-have-no-idea-what-Im-doing-meme-4.jpg]
I presume you have a good reason to endorse letting oracle on your computer.
You have fun with your Java.

I jumped ship. I moved to the comms side of things. I'm much happier.
Comms? Doesn’t sound stressful at all.
Where is the fun and profit in that?
(02-13-2018, 08:27 AM)Gippy Wrote: [ -> ][Image: i-have-no-idea-what-Im-doing-meme-4.jpg]
That's a pretty accurate representation of your everyday Java developer, if my personal experience is anything to go by. So it sounds like you're well underway to being an established Java professional!
Which is awesome because there seems to be a high demand for people who can turn requirements into unreadable, half-functioning messes of Java code.
(02-13-2018, 10:00 PM)Alien Wrote: [ -> ]Which is awesome because there seems to be a high demand for people who can turn requirements into unreadable, half-functioning messes of Java code.

It's infuriating.
Which is why I'm trying to use Swagger to generate a service client for all the Java monkeys to use.
:build:
:snooze:
:fail:
:repeat:

I may need another KlassFactory in my ServiceApiAsyncRestClientImpl
I don't think you're helping.
(02-13-2018, 08:27 AM)Gippy Wrote: [ -> ][Image: i-have-no-idea-what-Im-doing-meme-4.jpg]

Same here, buddy.  Same here.
EDIT THE POM FILE, YOU PLEB.
IM TRYING IM TRYING
But I don’t know if the remote resources plugin unpacks during the back stroke or front stoke phase of the maven jerk off step.
(02-14-2018, 11:15 PM)Gippy Wrote: [ -> ]IM TRYING IM TRYING
But I don’t know if the remote resources plugin unpacks during the back stroke or front stoke phase of the maven jerk off step.

Well figure it out, you've gotta get the build green in jenkins, fuckstick!
Just do a bunch of back and front strokes then it'll unpack eventually.
Sounds kinky
(02-14-2018, 11:43 PM)Jehannum Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2018, 11:15 PM)Gippy Wrote: [ -> ]IM TRYING IM TRYING

Well figure it out, you've gotta get the build green in jenkins, fuckstick!

GOD DAMN THAT JENKINS MOTHERFUCKER
* Gippy starts deleting tests
I hope you have more of an idea as to what's going on here than I do.
Was the first post not perfectly clear?
Sorry; I was distracted by the cute dog.