Treefort54 Party Headquarters

Full Version: I'm on the fence about streaming music services.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oaf
K.
I don't pay a monthly fee to any of them. I don't trust them to keep my interests in mind.
I use iTunes Match. Stream my "own" music.
(08-16-2017, 08:34 AM)roo Wrote: [ -> ]I don't pay a monthly fee to any of them.  I don't trust them to keep my interests in mind.

Same.

I do use the free pandora though.

Either they have a very dumb method of matching paid accounts, or adblock keeps their ads from spooling up.
We use the free Pandora too. And we have a lifetime Sirius/XM account. I thought it was a rip off at the time, but now I'm glad the wife bought it when she did... gotta be more than 10 years ago. I also use TuneIn. I stream channels like XPN2 all the time.
(08-16-2017, 02:53 PM)Alien Wrote: [ -> ]I use iTunes Match. Stream my "own" music.

Does iTunes Match let you select what you want to sync yet? My complete library is too large for Match, but it would be a great feature if it didn't force me to manage a complete library AND a smaller match sized library.

I am halfway there with the available anywhere feature... and I need to use that more.