Treefort54 Party Headquarters

Full Version: Computer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made a computer, it's computery.

it does computer stuff.
Does it do mac computer stuff or Windows computer stuff? Or Linux?
Right now it runs windows computer stuff because ryzen is a bit tough to mac computer stuff.

Linux computer stuff will happen soon.
It also has an RX 580 in it, but I might be selling that because people are buying them for $500 plus.
Might want to try to sell that quickly. Etherium had a big crash last week and although it recovered it seems that block chain mining might be undergoing some questioning. I don't know for sure though, otherwise I would've invested long qgo.b
If someone wants to give me $500, they can have it, otherwise, I'm totally happy keeping it.
Very cool thing! Good for you! How long ago did you make it? Is it a hassle? I've always liked the idea of making my own, but I honestly don't want to deal with the little problems that come with a hobby.
I built it about a month ago. I was forced to go to FD's province for some work training, and bought all my parts while I was there. 

Computers are ridiculously easy to put together these days. I built it in the middle of the night after driving for 6 or so hours. No problems at all.
The toughest part is keeping the little one from ripping key caps off.
(06-28-2017, 07:27 AM)mmaverick Wrote: [ -> ]I built it about a month ago. I was forced to go to FD's province for some work training, and bought all my parts while I was there. 

Computers are ridiculously easy to put together these days. I built it in the middle of the night after driving for 6 or so hours. No problems at all.

...which city did you go to? I think I saw you.
Shitty ass Calgary.
Yep, that's the one.