Treefort54 Party Headquarters

Full Version: O'Reilly: foot -> ass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
What? No commentary about this garbage being taken out?
I hear my grandmother's going to have to watch Tucker Carlson instead.

We're entering the Tuck-Zone!
I'm sure he'll get more money to go away than the women his company paid to keep quiet about his disgusting behavior.
And Chaffetz, oh my...
I guess he's just not on my radar. Shrug
Man, I'm mostly on reddit. How do I upvote comments in here?
You can give the user a meaningless reputation vote. But that's about it.
Completely meaningless.
says you
(04-23-2017, 01:34 AM)FuturDreamz Wrote: [ -> ]Completely meaningless.

No, your biography is completely meaningless.
(04-23-2017, 11:32 AM)Jehannum Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-23-2017, 01:34 AM)FuturDreamz Wrote: [ -> ]Completely meaningless.

No, your biography is completely meaningless.

Many Irishmen would disagree with that.