Real Estate River Falls WI
03-23-2014, 01:17 AM,
Real Estate River Falls WI
We're not the biggest but we want to be the best! Our personal goal is to simplify the process of buying and selling real estate, and to satisfy everyone's needs to the best of our ability. If you want what most people want, GOOD SERVICE from honest competent real estate professionals, look no further! We know in today's market place it really makes an impression when you come across someone that goes above and beyond the norm to provide you with top service. We are professionally licensed Realtors that do just that. Please don't hesitate calling and allow us to show you how we stand above the industry standard. Real Estate and Realtors in Western Wisconsin & Eastern Minnesota. Search MLS including foreclosures.
03-23-2014, 03:42 AM,
RE: Real Estate River Falls WI
be the best you can be patrick!
03-23-2014, 09:00 AM,
To be fair, those are nice cities.
03-24-2014, 12:53 AM,
Except they're in Wisconsin.
Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie ClubbieClubbieClubbieClubbie

03-24-2014, 04:17 AM,
They're right next to the MN border, really close to Minneapolis/St. Paul. Small town living with big city access. Win-win!

Screw it, I'm clicking the spam.
03-24-2014, 05:08 AM,
I know where they are, I've been there.

It's still too close to Hoth.
Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie ClubbieClubbieClubbieClubbie

03-25-2014, 02:20 PM,
how agile are you patrick? We all know agility is key.
Clubbie
03-25-2014, 03:35 PM,
I would like a list of foreclosures only please, preferably one that had a nice family in it.
03-25-2014, 08:30 PM,
Right? That list should be a lot easier to get than it is.
bedstuy Wrote:mocking a pair of $500 jeans is a form of class warfare... why do you hate my social status?