The Good Place
10-28-2017, 01:50 PM,
The Good Place
I think the thing I love the most about this show is just when you think they jumped the shark they don their lederhosen and strap lasers to the sharks.
10-29-2017, 02:16 AM,
RE: The Good Place
I had to power through it. It was kinda bad to watch, but kept me hooked just enough to suffer through the next episode.
The chaos army seems suspiciously well organized.
flickr | Stupid Blog | Twitter
10-29-2017, 07:19 AM,
Are you watching season one or two?

Season one was awesome, and the cool thing was that every single plot hole or unusual detail (Like Michael suddenly understanding "The Good Plate" pun despite having created a spa named "The Good Face") ends up making perfect sense once you learn the twist that you never see coming. And season two is even more epic, with Janet realizing that she's still in love with Jason so she whips up a rebound boyfriend out of thin air.
My logic is infallible. Resistance is futile.
10-29-2017, 07:55 AM,
Just season S1. That's all that's on Netflix right now.
I suspected the twist in S1. The character flaws made it plausible that they were either all mistakes or that they were being toyed with.
The chaos army seems suspiciously well organized.
flickr | Stupid Blog | Twitter
10-29-2017, 03:46 PM,
I never saw it coming, but I should've expected it. They literally waved hints under your nose then distract you with an absurd moment. I'm now expecting at any moment to catch a hint of a plot twist at the end of S2. Right now I have nothing, but a vague guess that either upper management at either TGP or TBP have a good understanding of what is going on but aren't interfering because of a test or something.

But I love all the little things. I love Janet's sterile cheerful personality. I love Eleanor's sheer horribleness. I even love the realistic facial expressions that conveys each character's thoughts - if I paid closer attention to Michael I honestly think he would've given something away. I was more than happy to watch every episode again and again with each family member, and now that i watched the finale i'm more than interested in watching it one more time to see if i can find all the hints.
My logic is infallible. Resistance is futile.