10-17-2017, 12:44 AM,
PSA: Wi-Fi vulnerability
HTTPS or nothing until it is patched.
Or VPN.

Muthafuckas
10-17-2017, 01:39 AM,
RE: PSA: Wi-Fi vulnerability
Make sure you're up to date:

Quote:There's some good news: Most current versions of iOS and Windows aren't vulnerable, or are only vulnerable in one niche circumstance, because of the way Apple and Microsoft implemented the WPA2 standard to prevent resends of the third handshake message. But the millions and millions of impacted devices will present a challenge to fix. While the flaw is in the WPA2 standard and can be patched accordingly, different companies take different approaches to installing the protocol in their products, creating a patchwork of exposures and vulnerabilities in practice.

https://www.wired.com/story/krack-wi-fi-...erability/
The chaos army seems suspiciously well organized.
flickr | Stupid Blog | Twitter
10-17-2017, 01:47 AM,
The phrase "third handshake" reminds me of beddy.
Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie ClubbieClubbieClubbieClubbie

10-17-2017, 10:03 AM,
I almost never use public Wifi.
bedstuy Wrote:mocking a pair of $500 jeans is a form of class warfare... why do you hate my social status?
10-17-2017, 10:40 AM,
Doesn’t have to be public, that’s just a joke at the end of the article. That’s the scary part.
The chaos army seems suspiciously well organized.
flickr | Stupid Blog | Twitter
10-17-2017, 08:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-17-2017, 08:41 PM by roo.)
I also live out in the woods. If someone is going to attack me out here, it isn't going to be via WiFi. Boomstick
bedstuy Wrote:mocking a pair of $500 jeans is a form of class warfare... why do you hate my social status?