Furry little balls of Cancer
05-17-2015, 03:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-20-2015, 09:22 AM by Gippy.)
Furry little balls of Cancer
Anyone remember this thread? http://treefort54.com/mies/thread-884.html It seems that there's something about testicles and the big hairy guys on this forum 'cause now Jehannum isn't the only Uniballer in the group.

After a year of dancing around with doctors I finally got an ultrasound of my ailing nuts and we found a mass. Nuke A few days later I'm 1 ball lighter. Cry2 If you want to cringe along at home then look up Radical Orchiectomy on Google.

That was a little more than a month ago. I started chemo 2 weeks ago. I've had my first week of infusions and have 3 more rounds to go. I'm off of work (who has been hilarious and comforting) until July 27. Constipation is by biggest foe so far. The nausea is, for the most part, under control from the drugs they shovel in to me. I tried the MMJ but it hasn't served me very well as it tastes awful now. I just takes the prescribed drugs and a regular dose of ex-lax.

Anyone who wants the full details on the progression can keep up on my shitty blog. I'll be making regular updates just so that I can get it out of my head.

Wuv to Puddles. She's been taking great care of me.

Wuv to Jehannum as he's been very supportive and forthcoming with information about his ordeal. I feel that I was able to go in to this well prepared because of his willingness to share. Though, as I found, nothing can truly prepare you for this. The feeling is like nothing I could have ever imagined. Though, and I'm not rubbing it in, Jeh, I should have an easier time of it than he did. My cancer is pure seminoma and should respond well to chemo. I won't require the nasty extra surgery that he had to go through.

So, there it is. I'm not looking for sympathy as I probably did something to deserve this. I just realized that I was about to make a chemo joke in another thread and that a lot of folks here would be confused by it as I hadn't brought it up yet.

PS: we need a testicle postie. Who is in charge of that shit any more?
The chaos army seems suspiciously well organized.
flickr | Stupid Blog | Twitter
05-17-2015, 05:04 AM,
RE: Furry little balls of Cancer
You're halfway to being a gelding!
Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie ClubbieClubbieClubbie

05-17-2015, 02:41 PM,
Well that sucks, but I'm glad you're okay.

I'll try to think up some new ball jokes, but I used most of them already.
05-17-2015, 03:00 PM,
Was it the left one or the right one? Same question for Jehannum. I'm hoping y'all match.
------------------------------------------------
Everything went to hell after Empire.
05-17-2015, 03:04 PM,
I lost lefty and Jeh lost righty.
So I guess we make some kind of teste wonder twins.
05-17-2015, 07:03 PM,
(05-17-2015, 03:09 AM)Gippy Wrote: It seems that there's something about testicles and the big hairy guys on this forum 'cause now Jehannum isn't the only Uniballer in the group.
Is that a thing? Tell me you're making this up, you ballless ape!
ClubbieClubbieClubbieClubbieClubbieClubbieClubbie
ClubbieClubbieClubbieClubbieClubbieClubbie
05-17-2015, 11:46 PM,

My logic is infallible. Resistance is futile.
05-18-2015, 12:22 AM,
(05-17-2015, 07:03 PM)Alien Wrote:
(05-17-2015, 03:09 AM)Gippy Wrote: It seems that there's something about testicles and the big hairy guys on this forum 'cause now Jehannum isn't the only Uniballer in the group.
Is that a thing? Tell me you're making this up, you ballless ape!

Not balless. I still have good ol' righty.
05-18-2015, 03:10 AM,
Fine. Ballpoor ape, then.
ClubbieClubbieClubbieClubbieClubbieClubbie
05-18-2015, 05:01 AM,
Poor works. My assets have been cut in half.
05-18-2015, 11:49 AM,
The important parts still work. Wuv
"Balls," said the queen. "If I had them, I'd be king."
05-18-2015, 02:51 PM,
Damn. Go kick cancer in the noodle Gippy.
05-18-2015, 11:08 PM,
Keep fighting the good fight, and enjoy the down time between rounds. You probably feel better now than you will for the remaining breaks.
"The 300ZX Turbo is a dance; it's a song; it's rolling, roaring automotive art. There is no color that doesn't suit it. There is no mood-lifting chemical substance it can't replace." - Automobile Magazine
05-18-2015, 11:40 PM,
Also, I was denied permission to film my RPLND, on the basis that my intention (to set it to "yakety sax" and play it at 8x speed on youtube) was undignified. Now there's a cringe-worthy operation.
"The 300ZX Turbo is a dance; it's a song; it's rolling, roaring automotive art. There is no color that doesn't suit it. There is no mood-lifting chemical substance it can't replace." - Automobile Magazine
05-19-2015, 12:24 AM,
(05-18-2015, 11:40 PM)Jehannum Wrote: Also, I was denied permission to film my RPLND, on the basis that my intention (to set it to "yakety sax" and play it at 8x speed on youtube) was undignified. Now there's a cringe-worthy operation.

The outrage! Shakefist
Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie Clubbie ClubbieClubbieClubbie

05-19-2015, 12:43 AM,
(05-18-2015, 11:08 PM)Jehannum Wrote: Keep fighting the good fight, and enjoy the down time between rounds. You probably feel better now than you will for the remaining breaks.

I almost feel human again. Almost...
05-19-2015, 12:49 AM,
(05-19-2015, 12:43 AM)Gippy Wrote:
(05-18-2015, 11:08 PM)Jehannum Wrote: Keep fighting the good fight, and enjoy the down time between rounds. You probably feel better now than you will for the remaining breaks.

Now we know you're sick, as we all know you're a Wookie!

/get better, damn you

05-19-2015, 12:58 AM,

When you start seriously considering the motorized cart at the grocery store, you'll have hit bottom. Smile
05-19-2015, 02:19 AM,
(05-19-2015, 12:24 AM)agedgruel Wrote:
(05-18-2015, 11:40 PM)Jehannum Wrote: Also, I was denied permission to film my RPLND, on the basis that my intention (to set it to "yakety sax" and play it at 8x speed on youtube) was undignified. Now there's a cringe-worthy operation.

The outrage! Shakefist
Fuckin' right!
05-19-2015, 03:07 AM,
* agedgruel notes Gippy's balls are little

05-21-2015, 06:56 AM,
Well, my hair has started to fall out. I'm losing my beard, nose and ass hair first.
05-21-2015, 09:41 AM,
(05-19-2015, 12:58 AM)Jehannum Wrote:
(05-18-2015, 11:08 PM)Jehannum Wrote: Keep fighting the good fight, and enjoy the down time between rounds.  You probably feel better now than you will for the remaining breaks.

When you start seriously considering the motorized cart at the grocery store, you'll have hit bottom.  Smile

It will surprise you to learn my mother has used those things.
05-21-2015, 09:58 AM,
(05-21-2015, 06:56 AM)Gippy Wrote: Well, my hair has started to fall out. I'm losing my beard, nose and ass hair first.

It will be quite a milestone when your butt is less hairy than hers.
05-24-2015, 03:01 PM,
I no longer have hairy knuckles and hobbit feet.
05-27-2015, 09:11 AM,
I could shave mine and send you some.